Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wedding Cake & Cenderahati Perkahwinan





This is my second wedding cake. Yes, second considering MAC is still officially less than 1 years old!! 3 tier with chocolate cake at the bottom, then carrot cake and on top sponge cake, And yes, I made all the flowers too - roses, sweet pea, carnation and cherry blossom. I also added the grass and some buds. This is just a sweet, simple, floral cake :-) I'm looking forward to do the more glamorous cake next time, you know with the swags, and pleats and all.

I also made fridge magnets, chocolate chip cookies and heart shaped macaroon for the wedding favours.

A& F is the bride and groom's initial ya. Not Akademi Fantasia!! Berhabuk  pulak fridge magnet ni. Takpe, dah lap dah  bagi licin :-)

Letak dalam plastik bubuh riben

Letak dalam basket. Arrangement and the bakul is done  by my sister

My choc chip cookies and the macaroon
Thats all. Till next time. Ta!!



No comments:

Post a Comment