Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting


My marzipan rose
Remarks about this cake:

My 4 year old son: Wah, nice black cake mama.

My husband: Shouldn't chocolate cake be nice, flat and smooth?

Me: >:-/ (showing angry face)

Husband: The curves on the cake, they are not smooth. Some are smooth, some are not.

Me: Grrrrrrrrrrr

Ok, I shall not continue here the debate I had with "him" about this cake. He got some valid points, among other things, that my cake designs should appeal to the masses, looks commercial, etc. Nevertheless, I stick to my design!

Ok, the curves are not that smooth but I like it this way. And I won't compromise my own design since the client leave it all to me to decorate the cake.

Next time, I'll make sure the curves are gonna be super smooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment