Monday, November 12, 2012

Motorbike Cake




Making the motorbike is much easier than making the sugar spiderman (please see my previous post). It took me 6 hours just to do the bobble head spidey!! For this cake, I woke up at 7 am to cut and frost the cake (chocolate fudge cake) and then started to do the figurines and the decorations and finished everything by 2 pm. Managed to deliver the cake by 3.30pm. I can't do the figurines earlier cuz i was busy making 3 orders due saturday morning for a wedding. Here they are:


flower cupcake for hantaran - all hand made flowers made freestyle, i.e. without cutters

Pandan hawaiian coconut cake

fruit tarts
 And the motorbike cake is due sunday 3.30pm. By the time i finished delivering the saturday orders I was tooo tired to do the motorbike cake, hence I woke up late at 7 (my alarm was set at 5am!!) on sunday and did the figurines all on the same day. Luckily the figurine and the bike can stand upright...phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment